[olug] DNS & NAT examples needed

Curtis LaMasters curtislamasters at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 20:09:00 UTC 2008

PAT is actually the term to use here (port address translation).  So instead
of using a single IP with all ports NAT'd to an internal IP, you can NAT a
single port on your single external IP to a host on your LAN.  In the
information you've given you'll need UDP/53, TCP/80, TCP/443 and TCP/25
(DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP).

Curtis LaMasters
http://www.curtis-lamasters.com
http://www.builtnetworks.com