[olug] DNS & NAT examples needed

webtrekker at cox.net webtrekker at cox.net
Wed Dec 31 20:02:28 UTC 2008

Hi Curtis,
I will be hosting a couple of different domains (nchea.org, nchea.net, houseofswartz.*, and couple of other non-profits in 09), for web and mail (scalix or zimbra) for each domain.
What I can't seem to get my head wrapped around is how to translate all of the services/servers back out through a single public IP.

I hadn't heard of pfSense, so I am heading there now... thanks for the tip.

Patrick