[olug] Video Conversion Help

Joe Gulizia jrguliz at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 25 21:25:34 UTC 2008

I use ffmpeg to convert YouTube videos to mp3 audio files for personal media players.  I found a YouTube video on using ffmpeg.  I have also used Avidemux to convert videos as well as Kino.  VLC just never transcodes right for me.  Avidemux does have an easyto use converter TO DVD...not sure about going the other way however.

Joe