[olug] Call for Presentations

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 23:10:44 UTC 2008

Hey Jon,

I've been playing around with CHDK Cannon Hacker's Developer Kit an Open Source firmware extension to a lot of Canon cameras lately.  The one thing I'm trying to add to it right now is the ability to do a screen capture off the LCD viewport on the system.  It adds some really interesting things to the lower end cameras such as RAW image capture and motion detection/time lapse real control of the shutter and sokoban :-)

It is a cool little project and the Stereography/Kite Photography fork look interesting as well.

Regards,

Aaron
0-0-0
"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist saying