[olug] December Lincoln OLUG lunch

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Fri Dec 19 15:50:55 UTC 2008

> I wonder if I'll EVER get to one of these. Not heading out today,
> streets are awful!

Oh, please.  You people are pathetic.  I drove my daughter to school
this morning with no trouble, only to find that it had been cancelled.
Most of my co-workers -- including ones that live out of town -- are
here today.  The traffic outside my window at 14th & Old Cheney is
moving along at normal speed.  The roads around Lincoln are fine.
There's enough texture on the ground that all of last night's ice
doesn't seem to be causing anybody any problems.