[olug] Teachers are the obstacle between the classroom and

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 15:16:00 UTC 2008

well, here's an idea. (that's linux related)

out of the disastrous economy could emerge a revolution of free software in
the schools as well as the business world. (no to mention our PC's at home)

as budgets are crunched the whole world is going to be drawn to more
economic alternatives. we (OLUGgers) will be on the front line of this
revolution.