[olug] Teachers are the obstacle between the classroom and Linux.

John Hobbs john at velvetcache.org
Wed Dec 10 22:21:05 UTC 2008

Hey. Stop roughing up teachers.

That is a single incident, don't lump everyone together.

Luke, for your comment "Where did you get *that* idea?" about "I thought
teachers were supposed to be smart people?" you should be ashamed.  There
are many very good, very intelligent teachers who are working for a lower
salary than they could get in the corporate world because they enjoy helping
others learn.

Think before you type if you don't want to look like a jerk.

- John Hobbs, proud son of a smart teacher.

john at velvetcache.org

http://www.velvetcache.org/
http://www.ouruno.com/
http://www.clearpass.org/