[olug] NAS Cluster

home slice homeslice at packetfury.com
Wed Dec 10 17:20:56 UTC 2008

Very good info, thank you for the input.
My female companion is on edge this week, so I think I may start early and
hide out at cosentry in our hot isle :)
I only have one 2960 switch at the moment but I think I can at least prove
or disprove fault tolerance and then worry about throughput and SPF later.
Thanks for all your info,

Charles

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 10:17 PM, Curtis LaMasters <curtislamasters at gmail.com