[olug] NAS Cluster

Curtis LaMasters curtislamasters at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 04:17:16 UTC 2008

iSCSI target was the big one.  I didn't like how FreeNAS managed it.
Second, it was new (to me anyway).  Third, there was a comparison between
FreeNAS and OpenFiler on the net somewhere that nudged OpenFiler to the win
for overall performance.

Curtis LaMasters
http://www.curtis-lamasters.com
http://www.builtnetworks.com