[olug] Windows Xserver

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Thu Dec 4 21:22:29 UTC 2008

> Sounds expensive, in terms of system resources.

But it was already stated that this wouldn't be used very often,
so it shouldn't be a big deal.  It's no different than opening
any other app.  VMware's memory overhead isn't much larger than
whatever you've defined for the guest's RAM, and the other resources
are virtually identical to what the guest requires, which shouldn't
be much if you're only running an X server with remote X clients
for a little while.