[olug] Digital picture frame distro

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Wed Dec 3 13:10:53 UTC 2008

For the screen in the wall at the shop, I just have it startup to a
prompt, then launch X from a script through 'local' start. The script
runs startx, and then a slideshow script that scans a directory, and
puts any images as the desktop background using xsetbg. It also scans
for video and plays those. Two loops, so that if you add/remove files,
the script picks up the changes on the next list.

--
Jay Swackhamer
Reboot The User