[olug] Ubuntu losing network

Larry Walls larry.walls at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 18:46:27 UTC 2008

Update on my networking issue.  I do think I originally had a networking
issue which has been resolved with a new patch cable (sometimes simple is
best).

Now the box seems to be stable and functioning properly except with samba.
If I DO NOT do anything with samba shares on the box, it is stable and
remains connected to the network.  If I begin using the samba shares, the
box drops from the network and a ping from the box yields:

sendmsg: No buffer space available.

Any ideas?