[olug] new quest fiber signs?

Brady Cox brady.cox at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 03:37:39 UTC 2008

It's FTTN.  I know the ATT U-Verse they are rolling out in Chicago is "Fiber
To The Neighborhood" and the neighborhood equipment is large, ugly and has
exploded on occasion (batteries).  I wonder if Qwest is using better
equipment.

Here's the URL:
http://www.qwest.com/residential/internet/fiber-optics.html