[olug] Luncheon Change

Joe Gulizia jrguliz at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 16 13:08:35 UTC 2008

I'd prefer to change East also...eaten at King Kong twice and not impressed both times (expense close to $20 for two people...specials didn't appear to come with a drink) and facilities (go outside to get to the restrooms)...

I'd go back to CiCi's East, Cali Tacos, or open to other places....OR I'd make the drive west.

With more Googler(s)...is there a need for a CB/SW Iowa lunch?