[olug] Cox DNS Changes?

Dave Rowe dave at roweware.com
Thu Aug 14 18:21:47 UTC 2008

Blast, I followed that thread for a while.  Must've missed it.  Thanks for
the info.

Now, I don't like this approach, are there other options?  Were they
discussed?  I'll be checking my archives...

http://finder.cox.net/main?AddInType=Bdns&Version=1.3.6&FailureMode=1&ParticipantID=96e687opkbv4scrood8k84drs6gw5duf&ClientLocation=us&Referer=&FailedURI=http%3A%2F%2Flkajslkdjflkjdlkjfmc.com%2F&SearchQuery=