[olug] Unix sysadmin position in Lincoln

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Mon Aug 11 20:17:31 UTC 2008

BryanLGH Health System in Lincoln will soon be looking for another
Unix (AIX / Linux) system administrator, as a position has just been
vacated.  This opening is for an experienced sysadmin with DBA and
networking skills.  Pay is good, especially for Lincoln.  The opening
hasn't been officially posted yet, but if you're interested, let me
know and I'll put you in touch with the necessary parties.

Please pass this along to any groups or individuals you feel may
be appropriate.