[olug] Virtualization Question

Adam Lassek adam at doubleprime.net
Sat Apr 26 21:05:25 UTC 2008

Manufacturer restore discs are usually tied to the specific hardware they
came with, and won't work in a virtual machine. You'll need an OEM or retail
install disc.

If IE is one of the reasons keeping you in Windows, perhaps
IEs4Linux<http://www.tatanka.com.br/ies4linux/page/Main_Page>would
work for you.