[olug] Ubuntu "Hardy Heron" Release Party!

Dave Thacker dthacker9 at cox.net
Mon Apr 21 12:38:18 UTC 2008

Greetings OLUG'ers

The Hardy Heron Release party will be held

Saturday May 3rd
Noon-4pm
UNO's Peter Kiewit Institute
1110 S 67th St
Room 279

If you're willing to help with the event,  please check out the Nebraska Team
Wiki Page (1) or hop on the mailing list (2).  We still need some volunteers
to bring demo systems, put up some signs to direct people in to the venue,
and we'd love to have you just come and hang out.   Setup will be at 11am the
day of the event.   We'll have Installfest flyers to hand out too!   Hope to
see you there!

Dave Thacker
Admin, Ubuntu Nebraska Local Community Team