[olug] School Contacts

Dave Thacker dthacker9 at cox.net
Thu Apr 10 02:06:03 UTC 2008

Hi folks.
I'm in the process of putting together a mailer for the Ubuntu Release Party
that I want to get into the hands of as many computer programming/technology
teachers as possible in the Omaha area.    I have several contacts at Omaha
North, where my kids go, but I need them for the other OPS schools, Millard
(hey Craig!), Westside, Bennington, Omaha Parochial. etc etc etc.
If OLUG is interested, I'd be happy to put an OLUG poster in the mailer as
well.   Two Linux events in Omaha in the same month would make a nice
impression!

Please send your contact info to me at
dthacker9 at cox.net and put
"School Technology Contact-Schoolname" in the Subject field.
I'll follow up to the list on Monday with the schools that I've sent mailings
to,  and those that I still need information for.

Thanks!

Dave Thacker
Admin, Ubuntu Nebraska LoCo Team