[olug] Nokia N810

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Thu Apr 3 14:03:24 UTC 2008

Yesterday I decided to get the bluetooth-pan setup instead of
bluetooth-dun on my n810. Then I looked at other apps that might have
been updated, and I found two mythtv-remotes, and Canola2 has a
youtube plugin.

So last night, we had to take the dog to the vet, so while I was
waiting in the car with three-year-old twins, they got to watch
'Thomas the train' via YouTube on the N810.

Links
here->http://www.hotr.com/index.php/2008/04/02/interesting-things-i-found-today-for-the?blog=2

--
Jay Swackhamer