[olug] Misc. hardware.......... and what to do with it

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Mon Sep 24 14:17:49 UTC 2007

I could either clear out some projects off of the tables upstairs and
you could lay the stuff out there, or we could do a saturday swap-meet
with some tables outside in front, and you man your own stuff.

We could tape off the tables upstairs into sections with a note with
name/pricing for stuff you want to sell, and a free table for giveaways.

I could leave the tables open for a few weeks, and then you could have
the option to pick up stuff leftover, or I could send it off to my
recycler.

--
Jay Swackhamer
Reboot The User