[olug] Laptop HD for borrowing?

Dan Clough dclough at flashwirenetwork.net
Mon Oct 29 00:41:55 UTC 2007

A 900Mhz iBook is a decent interwebs-browsing/light-use laptop.  My
700Mhz handled OS X 10.3 quite well with 384MB RAM.

Jay at RTU might have some laptop HDs left over, although when I went
there yesterday I discovered that alot of things got thrown out.  Odds
are, now that you need it, he probably doesn't have it.  ;)  But anyway,
if you use your iBook for anything other than internet browsing/e-mail,
I'd suggest moving up to a used PowerBook G4 (And perhaps even upgrading
to Leopard - it's amazing, even on a G4), and if need be, maybe even a
new MacBook.

Dan