[olug] Alarms in Perl.

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Thu Oct 25 16:06:46 UTC 2007

[Long e-mail on alarms in Perl removed...]

Sorry, meant to post to Perl Mongers...but if anyone here wants to
respond, I'm all ears.

Dan

- - - -
"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot,
jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."
-- Ed Howdershelt (Author)

"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov (Author)
NRL, Shayet-13, NCCS, IRS, Reno, gorilla, anarchy
package, domestic disruption, UDT, Tie-fighter, Menwith, Masuda, c
Duress, Bubba the Love Sponge, HIC, BATF, package, TELINT, HPCC