[olug] OT: Anyone interested in Flex training?

Jason Troy jason.troy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 18:56:29 UTC 2007

I agree that Adobe has not had a "great" track record (IMHO) with its
software, patch cycles and many other aspects. Difficult installs and
updates, crashes - who needs that, we have WinDoze. ;)

I must admit though - there's something about this project and the new
one (Apollo / AIR) that feels different. Probably because the minds
from the former Macromedia are working on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adobe_Flex
... indicates that the supported OS is also mac and linux
and also states that its licensed under the MPL (Mozilla Public License)

--
JT