[olug] Character Removal

stan at srcproductions.com stan at srcproductions.com
Fri Oct 19 06:08:30 UTC 2007

Would love to use Perl but I'm still getting my teeth wet on Bash
scripts. Anybody got a good web site or book to get started learning
Perl? What I'm doing I think would be a better match for Perl than it
is for Bash but it's helping me learn a lot of things in Bash I never
knew before so I guess that's a plus.