[olug] MythTV + PVR150 + IR Blaster

Jon Larsen relayer at levania.org
Wed Oct 17 02:13:56 UTC 2007

Hey cool, glad things worked out for you on the TV-Out.

I don't see why you can't have both displays at the same time.  Both
displays should be at the same resolution and matching the refresh rates
may help.  I believe most LCD monitors operate at 60 Hz (as AC power is
60 Hz - it's been a bit since my low-power use presentation), so that
shouldn't be an issue in 'driving' your VGA display.  Look in the Nvidia
README for options regarding TwinView.  I haven't done it myself, but
you should be able to do it.  Also, check the Nvidia forums for Linux,
you may find some reference in there.

Jon L.

--
Jon H. Larsen  - relayer \at\ levania \dot\ org
Omaha Linux Users Group - http://www.olug.org/