[olug] Best Linux media center program

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 22:19:44 UTC 2007

it has come quite a long way.
i waited until the hardware was solid on all revisions until i started doing
it professionally.

the XBMC software is very solid, and updated almost daily.
as far as the other software, most is good, and most bugs are benign in
nature.

the python scripting is the next leap in xbox1, and it is coming along.

if you know python, i may even set you up for free, as there is a demand for
python coders with some spare time.
maybe a knowledge trade? i know almost nothing about python scripting, but i
use others' scripts daily for my info-tainment needs.

i'm serious guys! if you aren't interested, you're passing by on something
big.
this is what entertainment will look like in the future.
i want the open source crowd on-board before microsoft and appleTV ruin it.