[olug] Best Linux media center program

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 20:51:03 UTC 2007

Well, they weren't exactly shipped with Linux, and at least the newer models of the original style XBOX required more modification from what I've seen of the deed.  Microsoft made it so later versions, and possibly older ones (been a while, so I don't remember), at least wouldn't let you play online once you modded them.

http://www.ericshaus.com
I ran the Harry Potter books through a spell checker; none of those spells should work.