[olug] Sansa MP3 Player

Russell T. Monaghan russellmonaghan at cox.net
Wed Oct 10 16:29:48 UTC 2007

Why do you have to use their software to encode the video? Does it use a
weird proprietary format?
All I read on the website for specs was that video had to be 120x128
lines, or about there, and motion jpeg at 15 fps.
Can't you use ffmpeg to trascode it first, then copy it to the player?

Russell Monaghan