[olug] Best Linux media center program

Jason Troy jason.troy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 13:11:02 UTC 2007

Let's press the brake pedal and back up a minute here -

... "modified xbox running xbox media center..." - Great - Can you
throw a link or three out w/more info or prices of the mods? The Xbox
I'm sure many of us have or can acquire, but I don't think any of us
really want to explain to our kids / spouses why we "did another
project" and now the Xbox won't play halo,etc anymore. lol

- JT