[olug] Misc. hardware.......... - dedicated list?

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 06:02:45 UTC 2007

one more bump for luke's list....i really like what he did...check it out,
pass on the bump.

 (http://luke.dashjr.org/tmp/olug.php)

hey jay!...where is RTU located?
if  i get the time, i'll drop off a case of the HD's
20 sound good? i'd really like to get rid of the 10's, the're starting to
stack up...