[olug] Misc. hardware.......... - dedicated list?

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Tue Oct 9 23:47:24 UTC 2007

the free table has a couple of monitors, a 5-disc dvd player, a
500mhz p3 box, some scsi scanners, and some other misc.....I've been
putting whatever on there....I have some Sun monitors I could add
also...

The 250GB drives should sell easily, I get requests all of the
time.....alex solis on this list is looking for one.......

--
Jay Swackhamer
Reboot The User