[olug] Misc. hardware.......... - dedicated list?

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Fri Oct 5 05:34:08 UTC 2007

Someone wrote:
> I get 20 registrations a day with people advertising web sites that show
> people's naughty bits.   If you've got a way to stop that, I'd love to
> hear it.....  Email me off list.

Obi-Wan replied:
> I used to, I do, and I did.  If anybody else wants those pointers, holler.

Are you referring to "pointers == female naughty bits" or "pointers ==
hints to decrease spam"?

Either way, I'll take 'em! ;-)

Dan

- - - -
"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot,
jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."
-- Ed Howdershelt (Author)

"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov (Author)
Speakeasy, Roswell, Forte, Terrorism Defensive Information, CBM, NOCS, IB
PPS, UDT, CBM, E911, Kilo Class, Reflection, FBI
Lexis-Nexis, PPP, secure shell, VIP Protection, RSP, Daisy, Jasmine