[olug] Misc. hardware.......... - dedicated list?

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 16:39:07 UTC 2007

Such as a Wiki? You're going to get few responses that way; how do you
draw out the lurkers? And how would such a situation handle this:
Someone posts something, but then gets rid of it some other way and
forgets to update the page, either intentionally or accidentally.
'Remove items after 2 weeks'? I've got stuff in my basement that I've
been willing to part with for a lot longer than 2 weeks.