[olug] Sansa MP3 Player

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 03:08:08 UTC 2007

Hey Russell,

TigerDirect has the iriver h10 for $99.99 (refurbished) at the
moment.  I bought one last night.  I'm planning on putting Rockbox on
it when it comes in next week.

I've chickened out of playing around with my ipod since it is a 5.5
Generation (Video) one and the support is still kinda of funky last
time I looked into it.

I was looking into the Sansa's but finding a used one for a decent
price was almost impossible.  It also is kinda of rough to find a
c200 or e200 since rockbox doesn't work on the later revs, yet.

Regards,

Aaron
0-0-0
"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying