[olug] MPAA toolkit

Carl Lundstedt clundst at unlserve.unl.edu
Sat Nov 24 22:33:29 UTC 2007

 From what I could glean from a cursory scan of the article it looks
like it's supposed to watch bittorrent traffic, but not read or log content.

So the MPAA assertion is that ALL bittorrent traffic is IP violating
traffic?  Am I reading too much in to that?  If I download too many
Linux isos, or $DIETY forbid, I upload torrent traffic, I can expect a
court order demanding to know what I'm up to?

Grumble.

Carl