[olug] [OT] Asteriks as an add-on to another PBX?

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Thu Nov 8 15:12:09 UTC 2007

Has anyone ever integrated an Asteriks system with another legacy PBX to
add features such as "voice mail to e-mail", Print-To-FAX, and/or
FAX-To-Email?

(I'm trying to convince my company to add these features and they keep
bringing up the steep cost of the additional licensing costs by the PBX
vendor.)

Dan

- - - -
"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot,
jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."
-- Ed Howdershelt (Author)

"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov (Author)