[olug] Is the meeting still in progress?

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Wed Nov 7 18:03:11 UTC 2007

On Tue, November 6, 2007 22:56, Joe Gulizia wrote:
> It was videotaped....don't know the status of that
> however.  Good meeting.
> Joe

Hey, any chance that someone who works with Video all day long might be
able to quickly convert the tape to a DVD .ISO or other electronic format
for those of us who really wanted to go but had family things pop up at
the last minute?

:-)

Dan

- - - -
"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot,
jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."
-- Ed Howdershelt (Author)

"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov (Author)
bet, GGL, Police, Red Cell, CTU, clone, CQB
Unix Security, Macintosh Firewalls, Sears Tower, ASIS, Gorizont, r00t, 8182
DJC, ^, c, SONANGOL, Aladdin, DynCorp, SBI