[olug] November OLUG Meeting (Was: AIM parking)

Jon Larsen relayer at levania.org
Tue Nov 6 14:12:38 UTC 2007

To add to what Pete has said:

The location of the November OLUG meeting has been moved to another room
in the same building for more space.  Please read the paragraph below
carefully.

You can find a map and directions here:
http://olug.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=76&Itemid=1. The
meeting will start at 6:30 pm on the 3rd floor of the Exchange Building at
1905 Harney Street. Please come in the main doors on the north side of the
building and take the elevator to the third floor. The event is open to
the public and refreshments will be provided.

--
Jon H. Larsen  - relayer -at- levania -dot- org
Operations Manager, Omaha Linux Users Group - http://www.olug.org/