[olug] Omaha-area Datacenters/Colocation

Joel Buhr joel at firstdirectmarketing.com
Fri May 25 13:50:52 UTC 2007

Depending on exactly what you are looking for I do or would possible
have some space available.

402-403-0010

Joel Buhr
First Direct Marketing, LLLC
"Marketing Solutions That Fit!"

Member: Bellevue Chamber of Commerce, Mid America Direct Marketers
Association

The information in this message may be proprietary and/or confidential,
and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering
notify First Direct Marketing, LLC immediately by replying to this
message and deleting it from your computer.