[olug] Games 'N Music (Nintendo DS Homebrew Cart) at Walmart

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Sat May 19 18:54:19 UTC 2007

Hey All,

Following up on my talk from a couple of months ago about Linux and
Homebrew on the Nintendo DS.

I was at Walmart the other day at 3:30 am and saw they had the Datel
Games 'N Music for around $30.00, I think it was $29.82.  I picked
one up to complete my collection.

It doesn't provide any additional memory for the DS being a DS card
only.  It does come with a CD of mini-games and a 128Mb micro SD card
though so it is pretty cool.  It also has the software to play MP3s
and videos as well.

So if you've ever thought about Homebrew or Linux on the DS this is
probably the easiest/cheapest way to get started.

Regards,

Aaron
-=-=-
"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying