[olug] wrt54g v3 ... woe is me

Tim & Alethea Larson thelarsons3 at cox.net
Wed Mar 21 12:57:44 UTC 2007

Anyone have experience recovering a bricked router?  :P  I really don't
know what I did to mine.  I flashed it to DD-WRT v23SP2 and that worked
just fine; I even logged into a shell--very cool!  But as I was going
through the steps to make it a wireless bridge, it stopped responding
after I enabled ssh and disabled telnet.  Can't ping, can't telnet/ssh,
web interface doesn't respond.  Changing settings isn't the kind of
thing I'd expect to do this.

Comments/suggestions/feedback appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim
--
Tim & Alethea