[olug] Rescue CD

Craig Wolf CJWolf at mpsomaha.org
Tue Mar 20 12:14:06 UTC 2007

Well, I would have said Data Doctors but they closed Saturday...They do reasonable fees on recovery services.  You can check here: http://www.datadoctors.com/services/datarecovery/ if you don't mind shipping it off to be looked at...
If I remember correctly: $250 to have it looked at (applied to the recovered files) and then up to $2000 for a full HD recovery.

Craig Wolf

>>> swanpoint at cox.net 3/19/2007 >>>
thanks for the replies; after putting a full day into this it looks like if the data is to be recovered, it will have to be at the expense of some real $$$. Any experience out there with "clean room" professional services? I hear $500 -- $4,000 estimates being thrown about. These iMac OEM Maxtors have a reputation.