[olug] (OT) VHS Tapes

Tim OBrien IrishMASMS at OLUG.ORG
Thu Mar 1 16:09:19 UTC 2007

You should post this to the local Freecycle list...
http://www.freecycle.org

<quote who="Joe Gulizia">
> Do you know of anyone or any organizations that use
> VHS tapes?  SCOLA has several thousand that they are
> getting rid of.  FREE as long as you come out to pick
> them up....you will need your own boxes or ways to
> carry them.
>
> Most are T-120 or equivalent in length.
>
> Contact me off list, please at jrguliz at yahoo.com
>
> Joe Gulizia

Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Previous Publicity & Social activities chairperson
Omaha Linux User's Group (OLUG)
A: No.
Q: Should I include e-mail quotations after my reply?
An often repeated quote on news.admin.net-abuse.email:
<I>
"Spam is not about content, it is about consent".
</i>
FreeBSD: Are you guys coming or what?