[olug] docx

Adam Lassek adam.lassek at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 19:19:23 UTC 2007

I ran the command-line converter through Mono's Migration Assistant, and
confirmed that it does not work. In fact, it makes numerous P/Invoke calls
to Windows--and Microsoft Office--specific APIs, so even with full
.NET 2.0support in Mono this would not work in Linux.

The best bet is Novell's converter, I believe.