[olug] MythTV and DataDirect

Kenny Kant kenny.kant at running-config.com
Thu Jun 21 04:24:37 UTC 2007

ugh .. my heart dropped when I read this on Slashdot today.  This will
affect at least two TV systems in my house :(  I am hopeful that some
type of pay service will spawn from this.  I would gladly pay a
reasonable monthly fee for listings.  The idea was also suggested on
slashdot that we could petition our local stations to possibly provide
free listings and then some how create a centralized download for
others... I do no think that is very feasible ;)

Kenny