[olug] Cavemen/geeks cartoon (Was: Grep Sed Question)

John Amdor III johnmxl at cox.net
Mon Jun 18 20:56:26 UTC 2007

Will Langford wrote:
> Looking at the comic a little closer... the guy saying 'booga' looks like
> has an eyeglass ear piece drawn from his eyes back to his ear.... oops ? Got
> stuck drawing the marketing guy a bit much i see.
>
> -Will

The guy in the middle with the animal skin singlet looks kinda like a
younger version of Sid Dabster - can't tell if he's one of Sid's
ancestors, or if that's Sid's high school graduation photo! <grin>

Guess I've just outed myself as a regular reader of UF...not sure if
that makes me a UFie yet, though!

John Amdor