[olug] Cavemen/geeks cartoon (Was: Grep Sed Question)

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Sat Jun 16 18:56:59 UTC 2007

On Sat, June 16, 2007 12:59, Will Langford wrote:
> This thread reminds me of something amusing I saw a while back.
>
> There was a userfriendly 5 or 6 years back..... started with a bunch of
> cavemen around a fire grunting one syllable phrases, followed by a bunch
> of
> the geek staff around a computer grunting 'grep', 'awk', 'sed'.

This sounds like a good addition to my cubicle - can anyone find it online?

A quick search via Google Images didn't find it...

Dan

- - - -
"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot,
jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."
-- Ed Howdershelt (Author)

"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov (Author)