[olug] Asterisk consultants and local voip providers

Luke-Jr luke at dashjr.org
Tue Jun 12 00:26:07 UTC 2007

I've been "using" them for a while; their service appears to take turns
between working and non-working; supposedly support exists now that they were
bought out, but my * registrations have been failing for weeks...
Most of the time when they were broken, I wasn't charged tho ;)

On Monday 11 June 2007 10:38, Shawn L Djernes wrote:
> I and several others used SellVoip for over a year and then started having
> problems with their system.  We would submit support requests via e-mail
> and telephone with no response.  I had about $20 in my account when I gave
> up trying to get my DIDs (direct inward dials) fixed so ported them to
> vitelity.
>

> ----
> Shawn L. Djernes
> shawn at djernes.org | wizardwlf at hotmail.com | sdjernes at gmail.com
> MSN IM: wizardwlf at hotmail.com
> MySpace: wizardwlf
> 1913 Farnam St. #304
> Omaha, NE 68102
> United States of America
> +1 402 345 7734 | FAX: +1 877 395 7735

I digitally sign my emails.  If you see an attachment with .asc, then that
means your email client doesn't support PGP digital signatures.
For more info, see: http://www.gnupg.org/documentation/faqs.html#q1.1