[olug] Suggestions for web/e-mail/shell access hosting...

D. Clough dclough at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 14:08:35 UTC 2007

If I were you I wouldn't trust my servers on a Cox connection.  You're
likely to be caught by Cox (A few of my friends have been warned to
shut down their servers in the last few weeks).

Jay at Reboot the User can set you up with a dedicated server with a
static IP or a simple virtual hosting account on one of his servers.
It's alot less of a hassle than dealing with No-IP or DynDNS or
another dynamic IP service, and you're not taking any risks with your
cable modem (read: lifeline).

-Dan